“Mystery Skype is one of the most fun activities for students. They are very enthusiastic when we play it.” – Inga Gogaladze, Georgia
For students and teachers alike, the wide range of possibilities and unknown universe of tomorrow can sometimes feel overwhelming.
#MIEExpert Inga Gogaladze believes the best way to counter this daily pressure is to take ownership of learning and give her students a voice. She seeks out activities that help her students learn English easily, prepare for their future careers, and improve 21st century skills – all while helping her improve her teaching methodology.
“My favorite classroom activity that uses technology to empower my students is creating quizzes using Kahoot or Sway,” Gogzladze tells us. “Using Kahoot quizzes help students to build up and sum up their knowledge. Sway presentations help students present their knowledge, improve their creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving skills. And I think Mystery Skype is one of the most fun activities for students. They are very enthusiastic when we play it.”
About Inga Gogaladze
- Educational background: I have been working as a teacher from 2009 until now.
- Favorite Microsoft product, tool, technology: Microsoft Office, Kahoot, Skype, OneDrive, Sway, OneNote
- Favorite books: Rich Man, Poor Man by Irving Shaw
- Website I check everyday: www.facebook.com, www.gmail.com, www.etwinning.net
- Favorite childhood memory: Playing with my cousins.
- What is the best advice you have ever received? Never stop learning.